Monday, April 9, 2012

Want An Asthma Free Future

,




If you suffer from asthma, your perspective of the future at this point in your life looks pretty bleak. Is it possible that you could suffer from this debilitating disease for the rest of your life? It is a possibility, as they say there is no cure for asthma. There is a chance that you could out grow it but nothing is a for sure in this world. You spend your days making sure your inhaler is close to you, just in case you have a severe asthma attack. You pray that if you do have one, that you won’t end up in the emergency room with an oxygen mask attached to your face. The agony of trying to breathe each breath. Do you ever sit and wonder what caused you to have asthma in the first place? Being a parent with a small child with asthma, gave me that very grave picture. I couldn’t stand by and watch it ruin my son’s life. I took action by learning the things that could give my son an asthma free future. One thing I had to ask myself is "do I just want to learn how to control my son’s asthma symptoms? " The answer that kept coming to my mind was "no way" I want to find a way to actually eliminate it totally from his body. This took me on a journey for some time and also took some belief and the removal of my skepticism. You see, there are so many things out there that are natural. They have been shown to relieve and in some cases remove asthma completely. Sounds too good to be true, so I moved on not realizing that the natural products I was passing up were exactly what I was looking for. What I found was, Mother Nature had placed tools on this earth to help us overcome many things; even disease and illness. Even asthma can be lessened and slowly removed by your body. How is this done?



First, you must understand that there is no doctor that can cure asthma and no medication that will get to the root cause. There is only one cure in this world and that cure is your body. Your body is an extremely amazing miracle worker. It can overcome so many things and all it takes is the right tool at the right time. Can there be a wrong time to intervene with a natural tool to help your body overcome things? There is never a wrong time to intervene with Mother Nature’s tools. She has blessed our world with them and then when they are introduced to people they run to their doctor to see if it is ok. What does the doctor say? He says there are lots of natural things out there but what you really need is an inhaler and prescription drugs. Why is this? Because our world is founded on what doctors say and prescribe because that is how we rationalize overcoming things. I’m sorry to say that prescription drugs only control your symptoms of the disease and do not help you to have an asthma free future.



Do yourself a huge favor if you want to have an asthma free future. Learn more about what Mother Nature has placed on this earth and the brilliant people that have helped develop these wonders into miracles. I have been in the health and wellness business for years and have continued to this day to give my family these marvelous unique natural remedies. It takes belief and a strong desire to rid yourself and those you love of harmful pollutants. These toxins are what is inflicting us with disease and illness which causes stress and fear for the future. I believe that you want to have an asthma free future. I hope now you have a pathway to learning and understanding. There is more to disease and illness then just taking drugs and hoping they will eventually overcome your disease. I hope you want more for yourself then just to control of your asthma symptoms. Freedom could be yours with very little, to no discomfort and zero side effects. Give yourself an asthma free future starting today. When you hold on to Mother Nature’s hand anything is possible.


0 comments to “Want An Asthma Free Future”

Post a Comment

 

Smoking and Your Life Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates