Sunday, April 8, 2012

Quit Smoking The Electronic Cigarette E - Cig ENI (Electronic Nicotine Inhalator)..Does it Work

,




The Electronic Cigarette is a groundbreaking new quit smoking product that actually has the same effect and a perfect simulation to a real cigarette.



Known as the ENI (Electronic Nicotine Inhalator) with the clever use of nicotine vapor instead of smoke the E-Cig is 14,000 times less harmful and about 70% cheaper than actual smoking, the product comes in a variety of different models to appeal to all types of smoker such as Cigars, E-Cigs and Pipes.





I heard about this product from a friend and me being a smoker, I decided to give it a go! I read many testimonials about this product before i went ahead to buy one, so far so good, not one bad word to be heard about it.



So I went to the official site to reclaim the many years i have lost by smoking for 3 years heavily. I picked the Green Smoke Basic Starter Kit for $140 (inc Shipping) and 10 Pre-Filled Tobacco High Strength (18mg) cartridges and decided to be adventurous and buy a 10ml bottle of Watermelon E-Liquid used to refill my cartridges.



The store have an extensive selection of flavours including BubbleGum, RedBull, Mint Choc Chip, Apple and Strawberry. So it tastes better than smoking as well as being LESS harmful, best of both worlds.



Each cartridge costs about 60 cents pre filled or 20 cents if you use liquid. With each cartridge yielding over 5 cigarettes worth of nicotine, meaning each cigarette costs 7 cents.



I thought it would be a good investment for both my wallet and my Health, best part of all is it only took 2 days to reach me as their fast delivery standards have yet to fail me.



I opened the product and found a set of easy to follow intructions on use of the E-Cig including the car charger, desk charger, USB charger...i could go on but now its for the moment of truth...Does it work?



My answer is a resounding yes, as soon as the product arrived I quit smoking cold turkey and have not had the craving for a cigarette for 8 months now! Whats even better is I use my ENI to smoke in public places where real cigarettes are banned indoors, these are not classed as a tobacco product therefore it can legally be used indoors anywhere, even on planes!



The atomiser wick converts the e-liquid inside the cartridge into vapor as I inhaled the E-Cig, It had the same sensation in my mouth as a cigarette. The electronic cigarette delivered a convincing hit on the back of the throat as you get with a normal cigarette and also delivered a taste of watermelon in my mouth.



It was exactly what i thought it would be! The flavourings for the e-liquid deliver a true taste, unlike a lot of things which claim to be a good flavour but end up tasting terrible...not the case for the ENI.



As I exhaled, my mouth bellowed vapor that looks like smoke, but doesnt smell like it, truly impressive for something i picked up for $140. Theres even a green or red LED at the end that tells me when i'm inhaling, when it needs charging and when it needs refilling.



Overall I am truly impressed with the product and high level of customer service that trumps all the existing nicotine replacement therapy products I have personally tried, the E-Cig showed me the light. I never leave home without it! For more information visit http://ThwraNews.com/



E-Cig is a very powerful way to Quit Smoking







Related Articles - smoking, quit smoking, ecig, e-cig, e cigarrate,







Email this Article to a Friend!



Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe for free today!


0 comments to “Quit Smoking The Electronic Cigarette E - Cig ENI (Electronic Nicotine Inhalator)..Does it Work”

Post a Comment

 

Smoking and Your Life Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates