Monday, April 9, 2012

Stop Smoking Cigarettes - The Easy Way To Give Up Smoking

,




In this article I would like to talk to you about the way in which the usual techniques to stop smoking cigarettes are all wrong and the miracle method I used to give up for good. When I was giving up it was helpful to hear from someone who had essentially achieved non-smoker status and lived to tell the tell. So I'm hoping this will give you some inspiration. For me it was my mummy who had been an exceedingly heavy smoker in her teens, then quit just as soon as she started to have children.I believe that every smoker in the world thinks they have the addiction worse than anybody else, and it's this belief that keeps most of the people smoking for some time. Listen to me when I say that once you finally glance at the real reasons behind your smoking, it makes the whole process of giving up a lot more controllable and even fun.... I know what you're thinking. How the hell can putting yourself through cold turkey be fun? I'll answer that later on.But for now I would like to look at the most well liked stop smoking aids[**] and why I think they're going to make giving up even harder!They are...- Gum


- Patches


- Inhalators*Note* if you are now using a quit smoking help to give up that's great, STAY powerful!But personally I put all these stop smoking aids in the same bracket because I think they're all similarly dumb. You can not kill your nicotine addition if you are still feeding yourself the drug.Let me explain...When I attempted giving up using the gum...I would chew all day long instead of smoking. The course I was following told me to ween myself off it bit by bit over two months. I followed the instructions to the letter and after two months I was only gnawing one piece a day...and feeling sad. Ultimately I had done my 2 month stint and the fateful day came when I might stop chewing the gum all-together. My partner took me out for a meal to celebrate. But as we were driving home I asked him to stop the car and pick up some smokes:- ( I was still an addict and could not face the thought of never smoking again.Final thoughts.There had been only one reason I was able to give up and make it enjoyable, and that was because of an audio book I downloaded and listened to over a three day period. The info in that book made my life different and my whole view on smoking for good. It made me so happy to give up, and even let me smoke while I was listening.The guide works on the assumption that you only feel shocked about not smoking when you know you can not have a ciggie. Almost all of the time throughout the day you don't even think about smoking.This piece is getting a bit long so for more info about the miracle book see the links below.


0 comments to “Stop Smoking Cigarettes - The Easy Way To Give Up Smoking”

Post a Comment

 

Smoking and Your Life Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates